The reason many people purchase home security is that they no longer feel safe in their home. Fortunately, there are a lot of options to bring back that feeling of comfort, and unlike what major security companies might try to tell you, there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution.
There are many options for home security, and the best way to make an assessment is with a consultation with our technicians at Dorney Security Systems (DSS).
Call us today or set up an appointment to determine your needs within your budget.
The DSS pricing model includes two arms: a parts cost and the price for monthly monitoring.
We offer parts at a flat rate of $375, which includes everything you need to jump-start your home security!
Standard parts include:
- Key fob
- All hardwired doors and windows or three door/window sensors and a motion detector (if no previous alarm is present)
- Prices include installation
DSS is committed to giving you a fair price because we don’t have the overhead costs or profit margins of a worldwide alarm security company.
Your Security System
Choosing the right home security system for your home starts with learning about what your home needs.
First, decide what services you want for your home.
Options include services like:
- Just Plain Security
- Fire Protection
- CO Protection
- Cell Phone Control
- Garage Door
- Email Notifications, Text Messages, and Video Verification
- And more!
Then, pick your payment plan. There are two options –
- Pay nothing up front for a higher monthly rate for 38 months (at which point your rate will drop.)
- Buy the Parts Now-Low Monthly Forever plan.
Next, schedule a walk-through with one of our trained technicians.
- Our technician will survey your home to determine your exact needs
- They will answer questions about products and finalize a parts list
- The technician will prepare your home for installation
DSS also offers the option to install home monitoring, including pre-wiring options to seamless connect your home. This means you always have an active line of communication with our security center 24/7, to ensure your welfare and safety.
In an emergency, we act quickly to give you the help you need. Once the authorities are on their way, we even call those you’ve pre-approved so that your loved ones can be aware of your trouble.
Features of our Home Automation, monitored via our easy-to-use app on your smartphone:
- Monitor your doors and locks
- Regulate your thermostat
- Remotely turn on and off lights
- Control your security system
Protect your home and family. Call us today!